Re: Can't encrypt e-mail

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 10:14:53 +0200
David Maus <dmaus@ictsoc.de> wrote:

> I use <https://github.com/ikazuhiro/semi-epg> which since

I've tried to switch to semi-epg but it produces corrupt summary
buffers.  I think it's caused by e.g. Hindi characters like in
message:

<http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2012-September/274611.html>

Do I need a special version of apel/flim/wl for semi-epg?

At the moment I use

wl: heimkehr branch from git://github.com/dmj/wanderlust.git
apel: apel-wl branch from git://github.com/wanderlust/apel.git
flim: flim-1_14-wl from git://github.com/wanderlust/flim.git

Master branch from git://github.com/ikazuhiro/wanderlust.git produced
a pgg error.

--
Herbert