Re: [Quesiton] Date Field Time is wrong when I specified Fcc

In [Wanderlust English : No.05438] 山口さん wrote:
> When I specified "Fcc" field to copy original message, the date field
> "hour" of copyied message is not correct acutal time.
[...]
>     Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:11:18 +0000
[...]
> Could you please teach me what is wrong?

I guess your Emacs is running on GMT since the last mail you posted
was dated with +0000:

Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:48:02 +0000

The form  (wl-make-date-string)  returns that of GMT, doesn't it?

I don't know why your Emacs fails to set TZ correctly, but I used
to have the following snippets in the ~/.emacs file:

(set-time-zone-rule "Japan")
(setenv "TZ" "Japan")

Note that the valid time zone word (i.e., "Japan" in this case)
seems system-dependent.  Try "JST-9" or something if that doesn't
match your system.