Re: Adding multipart indicator on summary line

| From: David Maus <dmaus@ictsoc.de>
| Subject: Re: Adding multipart indicator on summary line
| Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 06:15:33 +0100

> Did you recompile WL after applying this patch?

Wow, I did not do that.. but message still persists after
compiling wanderlust.

I should check my wanderlust back before I made change.
My emacs is as listed in User-Agent: field,
Emacs/24.3.50 (x86_64--netbsd)

The backtrace is attached,

Thanks a lot,
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-function wl-folder-get-entity-id)
  wl-folder-get-entity-id(#("+daily/myself" 0 13 (wl-folder-entity-id 76 wl-folder-is-group nil)))
  wl-summary-goto-folder-subr(#("+daily/myself" 0 13 (wl-folder-entity-id 80 wl-folder-is-group nil)) update nil nil t)
  wl-folder-jump-to-current-entity(nil)
  call-interactively(wl-folder-jump-to-current-entity nil nil)