Re: Problems finding and storing Message-ID

Hi,

> In some of the messages stored in the MH folder, the message ID field
> has a "\n " just ahead of the message ID, and in some it does not, so
> what's in the msgid database might or might not be the same as what
> comes after "Message ID: " in the email header. For short message ID's
> everything is okay, as far as I can tell.

If Message-ID: header consists of multiple lines, the problem you
described would occur.  For example, below header raises the problem,

And, below header doesn't.

Please try attached patch and re-build message database (s all RET
in summary buffer).

--
Kazuhiro Ito