How to make message templet with attachments

  I am running mobile phone shop on internet. I get many inquiries
about the phones. So, I have to answer for hundreds of inquiries
everyday. I simply reply them with everyday same information and some
pictures.  I just copy text and paste it into message body. And I put
customer's name at the top and insert attachments. And it takes about
2 minutes to do it.
  I just started to use Wanderlust. I like this. I have tried to
figure out how to do it simply. I tried to use wl-template-alist. It
seems not working well. And it would be difficult to change text part
of message when I have to change some. So, I hope to get some helps
from here. Please give me a hint where I need to start. Thank you.