Re: Does Wanderlust check new main in Gmail account?

At Mon, 07 Oct 2013 21:16:54 +0900,
Youngchul Park wrote:

>    It seems my WL does not do that. What am I supposed to do? Is there
>  a simple solution? Thank you.

WL does check for new mail but GoogleMail does not follow the IMAP
specification and does not communicate information about new
messages. In technical terms: GoogleMail does not flag new messages as
\Recent but simply increases the unread mail counter. There is no
simple solution for this.

Personally I deal with this inconvenience by using a filter folder:

/flag:unread/%nbox:"maus.david@gmail.com"/clear@imap.gmail.com:993!

And regularily check and read all messages.

Best,
  -- David
--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6