Re: wanderlust error: Cannot resize the root window of a frame

As usual, after asking, I figured it out...

I had the line:

(setq
    wl-message-window-size '(1 . 16)
    )

in my .wl. Changing it back to the default of (1 . 4) seems to have
taken care of  the problem.

But, can anyone explain what this variable does? I had been playing
around with it trying to make the default message display window
larger.

I had been fiddling with that variable in the hopes of getting a
larger default window when displaying messages. E.g., if I am in the
summary buffer, and hit SPC to display a message, and there is no
window for the message, the window that gets created is sometimes
annoyingly small (like 4 lines) even when the frame is large. I'd
rather the minimum window size be larger.

Thanks!
Thomas