Re: Cannot parse IMAP command after update

At Fri, 16 May 2014 09:48:35 -0700,
Nick Lanham wrote:

> After updating to wl 20140515, I get errors saying "Cannot parse IMAP command" when I try to do things like reply to a message (I think it's in trying to fetch the message to quote it).  Downgrading to 20140210 seems to fixed the issue.
>
> Any ideas on why this might be and/or how I can debug what's going on?

Hi Nick,

I would guess this is due to to the merge of the heimkehr branch that
David announced here:

  http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.mail.wanderlust.general/5553

If you can turn on elmo-imap4-debug and provide the IMAP command that
produces the error it would help to diagnose. Thanks!

best, Erik

--
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.