Re: Numbering of draft buffers

In [Wanderlust English : No.05693]
	On Tue, 20 May 2014 11:22:00 +0200, Markus Huber wrote:
> After updating to wl 20140515, I get errors saying

> "byte-code: Format specifier doesn't match argument type"

[...]

> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Format specifier doesn't match argument type")
>   signal(error ("Format specifier doesn't match argument type"))
>   byte-code("..." [winconf err set-window-configuration signal] 3)
>   wl-summary-reply(nil t)
>   wl-summary-reply-with-citation(nil)
>   call-interactively(wl-summary-reply-with-citation nil nil)

I doubt you have a miscompiled wl-summary.elc.  How about recompiling
wl-summary.el (or building Wanderlust again)?

The error shows that wrong type arguments are given to the function
`format', `error', or something similar.  I guess the cause is that
the `condition-case' form, that has the `error' handler, used in
the `wl-summary-reply' function, has not been compiled correctly.
Otherwise, you might have a corrupted wl-summary.el.