Re: Wanderlust login string with “@”

Hi John,

Quoting should work. I suspect you may be having some other problem
with authentication. There is a lot of information in the lists
archives (http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.mail.wanderlust.general) about
debugging SSL/TLS. I wish it were easier but right now it isn’t. :(

best, Erik

--
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.