Re: Pending operations won't execute

Thanks for the help, Erik. In the end, I was able to purge the operations by
selecting 'n' when asked if I wanted to execute them, then opting to delete
them in the subsequent sub-dialogue. Obvious in hindsight, had I known of the
sub-dialogue. I still have the issue, however, that when I select one
particular directory, I get the error message:

Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

and can't navigate within that directory. I had assumed that this related to
the unexecuted operations, but it turns out this wasn't the case. Any ideas of
what might be causing this, or suggestions of how to update the index for that
directory to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Tim

--