Wanderlust is installable via MELPA

Hi all,

If you have been using my package archive
(http://www.e6h.org/packages/) to install Wanderlust, you can now use
MELPA instead:

  http://melpa.org/#/wanderlust

I will not be providing updates via my package repo any more.

If you have not been using my package archive, and you use GNU
emacs>=23, I highly advise installing via MELPA. It is easier, in my
experience, than installing via el-get or by hand. It does not require
git, make, or anything but emacs to be installed.

The only issue is that MELPA is a bleeding edge package repository, so
you always get the absolute latest version.

best, Erik
--
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.