Re: poodle and fastmail

Hi Herbert.

Guys this is embarrassed, today It works.
Sorry for wasting your time.

I am going to give more details below. Just in case anyone finds the
same in the future.

At Thu, 18 Dec 2014 10:42:06 +0100,
Herbert J. Skuhra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 09:02:09PM -0500, andrés ramírez wrote:
> > Hi Guys.
> >
> > This line on .folders used to work before fastmail disabled ssl 3.
> >
> > %inbox:"jperez@fastmail.fm"/clear@mail.messagingengine.com:993!	"test"
> >
> > Any tips, on how to make it work again without enabling an insecure
> > connection.
>
> I have no problems connecting to Fastmail. Do you use gnutls? What
> version? What error do you get? Have you tried to set
> 'gnutls-algorithm-priority' (e.g: NORMAL:-VERS-SSL3.0)?

No, my connection is the most simple one.
1. start emacs --quick
2. install the wanderlust package, (enable melpa first)
3. create .folders file (content: %inbox:"jperez@fastmail.fm"/clear@mail.messagingengine.com:993!	"test")
4. autoload wl.
(autoload 'wl "wl" "Wanderlust" t)
5. fire up wanderlust.

Without setting a (dot wl) file It was failing with "elmo-network-initialize-session"
When it works It should ask You your password.
but, today it WORKS. Not sure what would have made the difference for today

> Can you connect when running 'gnutls-cli -V -p 993
> mail.messagingengine.com'? Error?
>
> --
> Herbert

Regards