Re: Warning (elmo): Please set `wl-message-id-domain' to get valid Message-ID string.

> On one of them, a laptop, I get "Warning (elmo): Please set
> `wl-message-id-domain' to get valid Message-ID string" every time I start
> wl.  On the other, a desktop in the office, I don't.

> Can someone explain what this is, and how I can solve it?  To what (and how)
> should I set wl-message-id-domain?

If you don't modify wl-message-id-function,
wl-message-id-use-message-from nor wl-message-id-use-wl-from and
wl-from is appropriately set, you don't need to set
wl-message-id-domain.

Please evaluate the below code on your computers after starting
Wanderlust and confirm differences between your computers.

(list wl-insert-message-id
      wl-message-id-function
      wl-message-id-use-message-from
      wl-from)