wl & gpg

Hi,

I recently upgraded to Debian Jessie and installed wl-beta.  There
have been some great improvements.  Thanks!

I used to use mailcrypt for reading encrypted mail as described here
[1].  It worked fairly well, but had a number of shortcomings
including not properly decoding encrypted parts and sending inline
mail.

With wl-beta, when I view an encrypted part, it shows the pinentry
dialog (rather than requesting the password in emacs) and properly
decodes the encrypted part.  That's great.  However, rather than
replacing / updating the message buffer, it shows a new message buffer
(*Preview- *WL:Message*-XXXX*).  This is a bit annoying when switching
between multiple encrypted messages.  How do I get wl to replace the
message buffer so that when I visit the message from the summary
buffer I get the decrypted message?

Thanks,

Neal

  [1] http://box.matto.nl/wanderlustgpg.html