epg choosing wrong encryption keys

Hi,

I've been transitions from mailcrypt to epg over the past few weeks.

It's been reported to me multiple times that epg chooses the wrong
keys to encrypt to.  Initially, I thought that it would choose the
wrong key when I didn't have a key with the corresponding email
address locally.  (In this case, mailcrypt would complain.)  But, I
just sent an email to someone whose key I have on my keyring (Werner
Koch <wk@gnupg.org>) and it instead choose "Sam "Eddie" Couter
<eddie@debian.org>" (which, of course, is also on my keyring).

The only other pattern that I've recognized is that this has happened
when I sent the mail to multiple people.  I typically use a to: line
for each recipient.  I don't know if this is the problem.

Also, if the key is not trusted, I just get an prompt: "Use untrusted
key y/n" (approximately) and I don't know which key is meant.

If there is an issue tracker that I should be using instead or perhaps
another mailing list, please point me to it.

Thanks,

Neal