Re: Draft: Summary of discussion on draft-katz-yeung

--On torsdag, januar 02, 2003 14:01:33 -0800 Alex Zinin <zinin@psg.com> wrote:

This is the first draft of the summary.
Please see if you would change the approach
somewhere. I'll do another round of wording
purification when I get some comments.
hmm.

what's the intended audience for this?

one of the interesting parts of the discussion was the rather strident comments from Yakov saying that this document *was* a reasonable basis for inter-area TE, even though more specification was needed.
perhaps one should include a strident statement that the IESG does NOT consider the suitability or not for inter-area TE when deciding whether the document is worth publishing.

otherwise, it seems to be consisteent with what I thought the discussion said. Thanks!

Harald