Re: Internet-Drafts rsync server

> is there also an expired drafts directory we can shadow?

not that I know of, and I'd find this useful as well...

> otherwise, i have to use ftp mirror's don't-delete-just-move
  feature.

I keep two directories. One with a mirror of the actual ID directory,
another with everything including the current directory, with a cron
job to copy new stuff in the ID to the everything directory.

Not ideal perhaps, but there are times when it's useful to have the
two be distinct. I.e, when checking whether something is still really
an active ID.

Thomas