IESG minutes

Hello,

I note that the latest IESG minutes on the ftp site is from the teleconf
on 2002-10-17, uploaded on 07-Nov-2002; so two months and no new minutes.

Is this intentional (e.g. due to scribe holidays, no meetings etc.) or
something just forgotten (or do we need to watch out for the black
helicopters ;-)?