Re: Dan Bernstein's issues about namedroppers list operation

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Thomas Narten wrote:

> Dan Bernstein has been making repeated claims that Randy is censoring
> his postings to namedroppers. I took a look at the claims he has made
> and here is how I see things.
>
> Executive summary: I see no evidence that Randy is censoring postings
> from Dan. It is the case that some of his messages do not appear to
> have made it out on namedroppers, but it is unclear why this is.
[..]
> It does appear that *some* of the message that Dan has sent to
> namedroppers have not appeared on the namedroppers mailing list. But
> it is unclear why that happened.

In other words, you see no evidence that Bush _isn't_ censoring
postings from Bernstein.

[Much justifying-the-status-quo snipped]

> All of the above is so old there is no point in discussing again.

A jolly refreshing attitude. Wish it was brought up more whenever that
'American Constituion' thing comes up.

L.

<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/><L.Wood@ee.surrey.ac.uk>