RE: FW: Last Call: CR-LDP Extensions for ASON to Informational

OK, Bob, sorry to have seen you as RFC-Editor here.
Maybe betetr to make that clear in your messages when
you do speak up on these matters... it is not always
100% clear to me.

But my story is equally true for IANA.

IANA has liason with IESG, and so whoever reads the IESG
mailing list info should have seen our discussions about it.

Thanks,
Bert