RE: RSVP Parameter document requests token for IANA

Bert,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Based on some earlier messages, I'm still confused
about where the assignments will go.  IETF space vs.
other space.  I'm not sure if this is something that
the IESG will be advising on or the authors.  I'm
going to send messages to the authors today to try
to get an idea of where they "think" they should go
and take if from there.  I'll send you and Bob Braden
the 2 tenative registries for ldp and rsvp to get
a review.

I was under the impression that they had a deadline
next week.  Is this a deadline for all the documents
or only the approved document?

Thanks!!

Michelle