RE: Last Call: AES Companion Hash Definitions (SHA256, SHA384, SHA512) for OTP to Proposed

NOTE TO IANA:

The only IANA issue is to reserve the algorithm identifiers:

	 sha256	NIST Secure Hash Algorithm 256-bit output
	 sha384	NIST Secure Hash Algorithm 384-bit output
	 sha512	NIST Secure Hash Algorithm 512-bit output

So updates to the page:
http://www.iana.org/assignments/otp-parameters  must be made.

NOTE TO IESG:

There was a cut/paste error in the code snippets.  I have corrected
them and resubmitted a -01 version of the draft.  I have also put the
official reference to the FIPS standard for SHS now that it has been
finalized.  Since this does not in any material way effect the
contents of the document, I would like to consider this an issue
similar to typographical changes and not need a new last call issued.

Thanks,

- ---> Phil