Re: Informational RFC to be: draft-shah-extreme-eaps-05.txt

IESG,

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Please remove this document from
your queue.  We will await a new version with the appropriate
boilerplate, and notify you again when the document has been made
available.

Authors, please let us know when the latest version has been made
available via internet-drafts.

Thank you.

RFC Editor