>From paf@cisco.com  Thu Jan 23 07:47:14 2003
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:46:47 +0100
Subject: Re: Informational RFC to be: draft-irtf-idrm-handle-system-03.txt (fwd)
Cc: Scott  Bradner <sob@harvard.edu>, iesg@ietf.org
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Patrik_F=E4ltstr=F6m?= <paf@cisco.com>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Patrik_F=E4ltstr=F6m?= <paf@cisco.com>

I declare silence from Leslie/Rob and IESG being the same as "agree",
so I suggest the following IESG note:

Note To RFC-Editor:

IESG would like to add the following IESG Note:

IESG Note:

IETF have discussed the Handle system in the realm of URI related
working groups. IESG want to point out that there is not IETF consensus
on the current design of the Handle system, and where it fits in the
IETF architecture. IESG is of the view that that the Handle system
should be able to, with very small changes, fit in the IETF
architecture as a URN namespace.

      paf