IAB expects to decline SC 22 Category C liaison

This issue has been evolving for a long time -- 18 months,
anyway.

Without going into details of the history (though I can, if people
feel it would be necessary/useful), the IAB originally
understood there was an offer of a Category A liaison
(allows us to propose new work), and ISO changed the
ballot to SC 22 proposing a Category C liaison. Note
that all our other ISO liaisons are Category A.

It is the IAB's intention to decline the Category C
liaison (as it doesn't do anything/enough for the IETF),
pointing out that we are still open to a Category A
liaison.

Now, my point (at last!): at a high level, that's
the appropriate response; but I'd like to be sure that
this is okay with the folks that may actually work
with SC 22's WG 20 (internationalization). I think
that might be Patrik, but I could be wrong.

Thanks,
Leslie.