RE: [iesg-secretary #4659] FW: draft-ietf-snmpconf-bcp changed by Hargest, Jacqueline

We have approved revision 10 of this document in our Dec 12th
telechat, pending a few (documented) NITS to be resolved by
the authors via a new revision.

First, the owner of the nroff source was on vacation for
a few weeks.
Second, he did a rev 11, which did not properly address my
comments/nits.
Third, he has now posted a revision 12, which is addressing
the NITS that we listed at approval.

So IESG-secretariat, you can now announce that we have
approved draft-ietf-snmpconf-bcp-12.txt for publication
as Informational RFC. I have updated the I-D tracker
to state that it is ready to send announcement.

Thanks,
Bert