Re: Scheduling request

This BOF is approved.

--On 27. januar 2003 15:50 -0500 Dinara Suleymanova <dinaras@ietf.org> wrote:

Thank you very much. And the last step is see
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1bof-procedures.txt. Make sure we have the AD
approval.

Thanks.

At 03:40 PM 1/27/03 -0500, Melinda Shore wrote:
  a. Working Group or BOF full name with acronym in brackets:
Problem Statement BOF (problem)

  b. AREA under which Working Group or BOF appears:
General

  c. CONFLICTS you wish to avoid, please be as specific as possible:

  d. Expected Attendance (use figures from the previous meeting):
250 (just a guess - never met before)
This could be higher. Please try to make a big room for it.

  e. Special requests (i.e. multicast):
We'd strongly prefer to be scheduled to meet Friday morning.  We'd also
like to be multicast
Melinda, Avri: Are you planning for the WG meeting to work based on the Wednesday plenary feedback? If it was going to prepare for the plenary, I'd like to have it Monday..... but that's your call.

  f. Number of slots:
1

  g. Length of slot:
2 1/2 hours