Re: Please review PROBLEM charter

Pardon me, I appear to be being excessively slow today.

If I understand you correctly, some time in the next day
or so, the Secretariat will publish this charter to both
IAB & IESG lists.  Fine.

BTW, the trigger in the original message was:

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
The following charter has been proposed.
IESG-secretary, please put this on the IESG agenda for review on the next telechat (so that we can send it to new-work and ietf-announce afterwards).
this seems to take as a given that it will be reviewed
and passed by next Thursday.

Leslie.