Re: [iesg-secretary #5130] new versions coming - Re: It's time...

jackie,

please issue a two week ietf last call on
    draft-congdon-radius-8021x-22.txt
    draft-aboba-radius-rfc2869bis-07.txt
for informational.  i believe that two weeks is sufficient as the
documents are for info and not standards track, and they seem to
be of good quality.  other iesg members may care to correct my
guess at best process.

if you wish to frame why a last call is being issued, the following
words from bernard are helpful.

> Both are dependencies of IEEE 802.1aa which is hoping to go to IEEE
> sponsor ballot soon. Once that process starts, changes would be
> restricted, so we need to get IETF community input now so that any
> problems in IEEE 802.1aa can be detected and fixed while that is still
> possible.

randy