RE: RFC-to-be: <draft-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-04.txt>

[ dropped the authors and ITU contact, added IESG]

Michelle, Bob, I have brought this to the attention of the
IESG, cause I am not so sure that we really want to label
code point assignments with stds-org or fora names.
The code point assignments do point to an RFC, and in such
an RFC, it should be clear what organisation asked for the
code points.

I'll ask it to be on the IESG agenda this coming Thursday.

Maybe Bob can summarize again what sort of targs he thinks
he would like to see, again with the arguments as to why
he thinks such is a good idea.

Thanks,
Bert