RE: DDoS RID

So in the spirit of "Early feedback and/or Architectural direction"
that we were discussing at various places lately.
Would it be good to have someone make it clear to them that there
is much bogosity and operational impact that cannot be ignored
and that without addressing those concerns they will have no chance?

Thanks,
Bert