RE: Last Call: Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): Event Notifications and Subscriptions to Proposed Standard

IESG:

The IANA has reviewed the following Internet-Drafts which
are in Last Call and has the following comments with
regards to the publication of these documents:

 o "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): Event Notifications and
   Subscriptions"
 	<draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-10.txt>

We would like to suggest in section 24.7.2.3, that there is
mention of the reviewer sending a message or contacting the
IANA when a request is ready for registration.  Adding this
will make it a bit more clear.

We understand a new sub-registry in the IPP Registry will
be created for "Events and Delivery Methods".  Are there any
defined registrations for this registry in this document?

We understand the following registrations will be made upon
approval of this document:

6 registrations in the "ENUM ATTRIBUTE VALUES" IPP registry
(the value will need to be confirmed with the IPP expert)

28 registrations in the "ATTRIBUTES" IPP registry

8 registrations in the "OPERATIONS" IPP registry

4 registration in the "STATUS CODES" IPP registry
(the values will need to be confirmed with the IPP expert)

2 registrations in the "ATTRIBUTE GROUP TAGS" IPP registry
(the values will need to be confirmed with the IPP expert)

 o "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): The 'ippget' Delivery Method for
   Event Notifications"
 	<draft-ietf-ipp-notify-get-08.txt>

We understand the following registrations will be made upon
approval of this document:

3 registrations in the "KEYWORD ATTRIBUTE VALUES" IPP registry

1 registration in the "ENUM ATTRIBUTE VALUES" IPP registry
(the value will need to be confirmed with the IPP expert)

1 registration in the "ATTRIBUTES" IPP registry

1 registration in the "OPERATIONS" IPP registry

1 registration in the "STATUS CODES" IPP registry

Please respond to the IANA if we have missed any registrations
or instructions required by these documents.  Also please answer
our question regarding any registrations for the new registry.
Failing to do so may cause delay of the approval and publication
of your document.

Thank you.

Michelle S. Cotton
(on behalf of the IANA)