Re: from Ned - Re: dead IDs in the RFC Ed queue

  *> > 2001/10/09-I  draft-new-apex-server-02.txt
  *>
  *> The RFC Editor has been informed through both formal and informal channels
  *> that this docment was withdrawn by the author. I don't know why it continues
  *> to appear.
  *>

I am sorry, there was a time disconnect.  Yesterday I finally got
time to clean all this up, and 20 minutes after I finished preparing
messages and instructions for Sandy to carry out today, I got Scott's
message about precisely the actions I had just documented.

It should all be done today or tomorrow.

Bob Braden