Re: Question on giving posting rights to mailing lists

john.loughney@nokia.com wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have a simple solution on how to grant posting rights
to someone (like internet-drafts@ietf.org) when using mailman on
an IETF administered list?
What I think I want to do is to allow internet-drafts@ietf.org
to post messages to my mailing list, but not to send mail from
the mailing list to internet-drafts@ietf.org.
I have a special entry in my mailman admin for Natalia to post
announcmente to our list.  You can create an entry and then mark
it as NOMAIL and ACK.  This allows them to post, sends them an
acknowledgement of the post, but does not send them mail from the
list.

Regards,
Brian