RE: Last Call: RTP Payload Format for ETSI ES 201 108 Distributed Speech Recognition Encoding to Proposed Standard

IESG:

The IANA has reviewed the following Internet-Draft which is in Last
Call: <draft-ietf-avt-dsr-05.txt>, and has the following comments
with regards to the publication of this document:

We understand the only IANA actions for this document is the
registration of the MIME Media Type audio/dsr-es201108.

Please respond to the IANA if we have misunderstood the IANA
instructions with regards to this document.  Failing to do so may
cause delay of the approval and publication of your document.

Thank you.

Michelle S. Cotton
(on behalf of the IANA)