Re: Evaluation: draft-ietf-tsvwg-tcp-nonce - Robust ECN Signaling with Nonces to Experimental

I'm nervous about making this one Proposed without some experience.  I
can't quite convince myself that it's robust against various kinds of
packet loss, duplication, reordering, etc.  (Yes, I know and respect
the authors, but...)

Beyond that, our experience with firewalls and the original ECN
mechanism has me concerned.  Are there firewalls out there that are
going to get upset at seeing a new TCP bit set to 1?  I don't know, but
I don't particularly want to find out the hard way that an
implementation conforming to a new Proposed standard can't talk through
some firewalls.

I'd be delighted to approve this as Experimental.