Re: draft-congdon-radius-8021x-22.txt

It's my understanding that the only question is, given Bernard Aboba's ticket # 5265,
whether to proceed with issuing a last call for draft-congdon-radius-8021x-22.txt
and hold off on draft-aboba-radius-rfc2869bis-07.txt until we're notified about
-08. If you could please advise at your earliest convenience regarding whether these
need to be announced together, we'll be happy to proceed right away. Thanks.

Jacqueline