A visit to RFC Editor Office...

Folks,

We (the RFC Editor staff) would like invite IAB and IESG members to
come out to the RFC Editor's office for a visit.  We have already
queried Harald and Leslie if they are available to visit in the near
future.  We know that a few of you have been to ISI a few times, but we
know others have not.

The intent is to give you little tour of our facility, meet the rest of
the RFC Editor staff and see the team at work.

We don't know if there are any other meetings that will have you on the
west coast of the U.S. (besides the S.F. IETF in March), but we'd still
like to see if we can set up dates and times for folks to visit.

Joyce
(on behalf of RFC Editor)