Re: Status of draft-ietf-ipp-url-scheme-05.txt

...and I now see that _I_ have a discuss, but I can not find my discuss notes.

I also have comments from Allison and Thomas and Bill, possibly the same as Ned has.

I have no clue what my issue could have been. Possibly that Allison saw literal IPv6 addresses were used in the URL's and the question was what to do about it?

I don't know why this ended up on my table though, if not only because I deal with URI's in general, and maybe this IPv6 thing was "my problem". That is fine, but I want us to agree on it (what I am supposed to do that is).

paf