Euromatech's Training Seminars

Title: Untitled Document

EUROMATECH TRAINING SEMINARS

Dear Colleague,

Iam writing to ask for your permission to include your address on our mailing list, and to introduce our Company (Euromatech) and the Services we provide .

We run around 500 Training Seminars per year in places such as Dubai, London, Kuala Lupmur, Paris and Amestrdam and cover subject areas such as Management, Finance, Engineering and Marketing.

Details of all of our Seminars can be found by visiting our web site www.euromatech.com and if you wish to receive regular free updates (Weekly e-mail announcements) on our Seminars to please reply to this message with the word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line and if you already recieve such announcemets to please ignore this e.mail

Thank you and kind regards

Susan
http://www.euromatech.com
euro2001@supanet.com

If for any reason you do not wish to receive anymore e-mail announcements, please reply with the word DELETE in the subject line.