Re: Comments on new draft-ietf-atomib-rfc2558bis-01.txt (Fwd)

> -  on (a) the question must be asked: does this
>    deprecate current objects. the answer is no, because
>    the specs that 2558bis is based on are widely implemented.

sorry to butt in with pedantry (and sorry to shock friends that did
not expect me to be actually reading this:-), but you, possibly
unintentionally, slightly beg the question

  are there, or might there be, correct implementations of the current
  specs which would be made non-conformant by 2558bis?

randy