Re: FW: Who owns/has change control over Printer/Finisher MIBs and IA NA r elated MIBs

do you also mean that the new doc gets published with  a no derivative
clause?

----
>From bwijnen@lucent.com  Mon Feb 10 08:37:26 2003
From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: "Scott Bradner (E-mail)" <sob@harvard.edu>
Cc: "Iesg (E-mail)" <iesg@ietf.org>
Subject: FW: Who owns/has change control over Printer/Finisher MIBs and IA
	NA r elated MIBs
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:37:14 +0100

Scott, I would specifically appreciate a response from you
(our process guru ;-)) w.r.t. the question:

- We (IETF) have RFC1759 (Printer-MIB) as PS.
- I propose to do the revision as Informational RFC
  and state that it is an RFC-publication of an IEEE/ITSO PWG
  standard. (It will obsolte RFC1759).
- So it is no longer a 100% IETF owned/controlled document

Is that OK from a process/legal point of view?

Thanks,
Bert