RE: FW: Who owns/has change control over Printer/Finisher MIBs an d IA NA r elated MIBs

The problem is that these guys used to be a IETF WG, and
they went off on their own and have all sorts of (closed
to non-members) meetings where they do the work.

In the end, they eat up a lot of time from me and my MIB
doctors to review theit sh..., I mean stuff. And this
print-mib itslef is still kind of OK (after having had
5 or so revisions based on repeated comments from me and
a few key MIB doctors).

The other document draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-14.txt
has again similar stuff to RFC2707 on which we put an IESG note.
I feel for a similar IESG note for this one.

Thanks,
Bert