ID-nits is not easy to find

</liaison>
</iab>

<id-author>

The "ID Nits" page is not easy to find even if one knows that it is
there.  If one happens to have memorized the URL, fine, but otherwise
one has to navigate a maze of non-obvious links.  The only current
link I was able to find was:

[Home] -> [WG Chairs Web Page] -> [Submitting Documents to the IESG]

Which is, I suppose, better than no link at all, but it is certainly
not a sequence that leaps to mind when one is tasked with writing or
editing a document on behalf of a working group.

I strongly suspect that it would be in everyone's best interests to
have an additional link in some more obvious place.

</id-author>