Re: Experimental RFC to be: draft-stoica-diffserv-dps-01.txt

Bill,

I do understand that configuration is a big problem in practice,
but I don't see how implementing DPS otherwise -- for example,
by adding a new label between IP header and the link layer/MPLS header
-- would eliminate the problem. If the egress router "forgets" to remove
the label,
the end-host would be equally confused. And isn't this the same problem
that MPLS has?

Ion