RE: Re: Permission to use MPLS MIBs (fwd)

OK, then the reply from the secretriat to Mr. Morris
should probably be something aka (copy authors maybe):
   The IETF cannot gran permission to extract materials
   from I-Ds. Such permission is at the sole discretion
   of the authors of the I-Ds.

I am just trying to help formulate an answer that would
not result in Morris being sent to yet another wall to
bounce.

Bert