From: IANA [mailto:iana@iana.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 4:43 PM
To: iesg@ietf.org
Cc: cadams@entrust.com; stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie; kent@bbn.com;
wpolk@nist.gov
Subject: RE: Last Call: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
Certificate Management Protocols to Proposed Standard

IESG:

The IANA has reviewed the following Internet-Draft which
is in Last Call: <draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2510bis-07.txt>, and
has the following comments with regards to the publication
of this document:

We understand this document to request the registration
of MIME media type application/pkixcmp.

Please respond to the IANA if we have misunderstood the
document.  Failing to do so may cause delay of the approval
and publication of your document.

Thank you.

Michelle S. Cotton
(on behalf of the IANA)