Re: axfr-clarify's fraudulent claims of consensus

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 Mark.Andrews@isc.org wrote:

> > > 	Well as we keep pointing out your software is BROKEN.
> >
> > Saying it's broken implies the act of breakage.
> >
> > At what point was the software NOT broken?
>
> 	In the original design specs.  RFC 1034 and RFC 1035.  If
> 	they had been followed then we wouldn't be havin this
> 	discussion.

original design specs != "your software".

Are you claiming that djb's djbdns software was incorrectly
implemented? Please be clear, for Dan "we're all suffering because of
a few inconsiderate people" Bernstein's benefit -- and ultimately our
benefit, too.

L.

<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/><L.Wood@ee.surrey.ac.uk>