Re: On the issue of name assignment for identifiers

  *>
  *> Adding informal comments in the identifier registry saying who the
  *> sponsoring organization is in addition to where the identifier's semantics
  *> is documented, such as saying, for example,
  *>
  *>   228  CALL_OPS (ASON, ITU-T G.8080)
  *> [RFC-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-04.txt]
  *>
  *> is, however, an idea that we think is good, and that we wish to recommend
  *> to the IANA if such an identification is easy for IANA to make.
  *>

Harald,

That makes sense to me.

Thanks,